Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Slice of Life: April 9 & 10


   April 9

One thing that happened today was that in my gym class, we all started to learn how to play hockey.
So the one thing that I wanted to write about was when we started off by working on passing the puck. Instead of an actual hockey puck, we used bean bags, then later we used balls. So whenever it was my turn to start passing the ball to someone in my group, I kind of kept on hitting the ball too hard. Also, I was really bad at aiming, and controlling it. It was pretty fun, but I’ve had better.  :/

April 10

So one thing that happened today was that in school there was a water problem.  >:)   It was really weird because first we had to take a 2 hour test, and then we soon found out that the water wasn’t working. So we spent a lot of time in Excel, also known as homeroom. So we spend pretty much most of the day there. During that time, we were told that we might have to go home, or to the YMCA. Everyone got excited, but when we found out we were staying in school, people were whiny. Honestly I was kinda happy and upset, but in the end it was fine with me. After what seemed like forever, we finally went to lunch. I was really happy to see my friends in lunch. :)  So after lunch, we go back in Excel, but then we are dismissed to Block 2. Then we would go to Block 3, then 4, then we finally got to go home. It was weird, since I’ve never thought something like this would happen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes that day was confusing, nice showing deatails. Perfect use of commas.

    ReplyDelete