Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Slice of Life: April 1 & 2


April 1

Today was a day similar to every other day. Usually I like to spend time just relaxing, watching tv, and other stuff like that. So today in the morning, I texted one of my best friends, mostly because I was kind of bored, and I wanted to do something. So I decided to joke around with her, because that’s also when I realized that it was April Fools! So I texted her that I was really mad at her, and she actually kind of believed it! I also said that I didn’t want to be her friend anymore. So I kept the conversation going, but eventually I told her to realize what day it was, and she sent me a laughing emoji and then a crying emoji. I said I was sorry, and she said it was alright, and then she actually called me, and we just talked the rest of the morning.


April 2

One thing that happened today was pretty funny, because I pranked another one of my friends! So it was the afternoon, and I decided that I wanted to prank one of my other friends. So I texted my other friend, and I said the same thing as yesterday. So I texted her, but she didn’t answer so quickly. I waited a few minutes, and she finally texted me saying why I “hated” her. So then I responded with “You’re the worst friend ever, I don’t really want to see you ever again!!”. She was confused, and she said, “whyyyyy??”. Then I said, “April 2ools”. We each sent a laughing emoji and then I spent the rest of my day doing whatever I wanted. Which is really just watching tv, or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment