Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Slice of Life: April 5 & 6


  April 5

So today, one thing that happened today was really fun. It was like 2:00 PM, and my mom told me and my sister that we were going to the mall! So then I ask if out aunt and cousin are going to come, since they usually go the mall with us, like a lot. So my mom said that they will be coming with us, and then we get ready. So then my mom drives us there, and we head inside. My mom texts the aunt that we were going to go into a store and I’m assuming that she said “ok”. So when we’re in the store, I browse all of the cool stuff I know I want but can’t have. My mom allows me and my sister to get something, and when I’m looking at something, someone randomly, and practically, yells in my ear, “HIIIIIII”. I don’t scream, but I did get startled. We laugh and soon my mom pays, and then my aunt is here with us too. Then we went to the food court and I ordered my food, and so did they, and we ate, then went and got some Starbucks. Then we eventually had to leave. It was really fun!

   April 6

So for April 4, I wanted to write about one of my other friends coming over to my house, and that friend was someone that I haven’t seen in such a long time, so I’m writing about that now.  :)
So it was Saturday morning, and I woke up with excitement, because my friend was going to my house! I haven’t seen her since 5th Grade, and you know, at the beginning of the school year, I thought that she was coming to out school, but she wasn’t, and she didn’t know, and she couldn’t tell me because that was when I couldn’t text her because I didn’t know her phone number. So later in the day, at about 1:00, she came over, and we were really happy, since we always hung out in school. So what we did was we played some video games for a while, and then later we just hung out going around and talking. So pretty much that was also a really fun day, and I enjoyed seeing her.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment