Monday, April 22, 2019

Slice of Life: April 21 & 22


  April 21

Today I went to my grandparents house for a Easter dinner. First we exited church, which ended at about 3, we went home to see how Tank was. He was so cute and happy to see us come home. I felt bad because we were only there to check on him, and we only stayed for about 10 minutes. It was hard to leave because Tank would be at the door following us and I told him to go in his kennel, and I had to give him a treat once he went in or he wouldn’t listen. My dad drove us to my grandparents house, and we say hello. We brought most of the food, and we unpacked. We all sit down and put food on our plates. I talk with my cousin, she’s 13 and I’m 12. I also talk with my sister  and my other cousin, she goes to a University or something. So when everyone is done eating, my grandma shows up with a cake shaped like a bunny with pink and white frosting. She said that she made it her self, and I have to say, it tasted really good. We’re all done and we stay for about 30 minutes talking, but then my dad says that we should get going to see how Tank is doing again. We got Tank only a day ago, so we don’t really know how he’ll be like. The dinner was really good and it was nice to see my grandparents, my aunts, my uncles and my cousins. Tank behaved well while we were gone.  :)))


 April 22

Today I didn’t go to school because I was sick. :(   The other day I’d been sneezing and coughing, and my throat was practically burning. So today I didn’t really do much, but my mom had to take me to the store. First we had to go to the post office. That’s when I asked my mom to take me to Walgreens for some cough drops, tissues, and medicine. We needed some more food for dinner and lunch and breakfast, and just food in general. My mom drove to the store, and I felt so tired and disgusted. It really felt like forever. After that, we got home, and I still had a like 2 hours to myself. I spent 1 hour of that time sleeping. I got tired of sleeping, so my mom allowed me to go on my phone. Today was a slow day, and wow, totally can’t wait to see what I missed out on. I’m still sick.  :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment