Sunday, April 21, 2019

Slice of Life: April 17 & 18



  April 17

Today after school I worked on my Rota board. It’s from my Social Studies class, and Rota comes from Ancient Rome, and it’s basically tic-tac-toe. So you have to play with someone because you have to have two people, including yourself. The board is shaped like a circle, and in the middle there’s a small circle, and around it are 7 more circles. You have to have three game pieces, and the person you’re playing with has three game pieces too. It had to have a theme and be colored, and I chose to do a beach theme. To win, you have to get three in a row.


  April 18

Today after school, I baked chocolate chip cookies. So when I got home from school, I asked m pay mom if I could bake some cookies, and she said okay. So I got my ingredients, butter, sugar, flour, eggs, baking soda, and vanilla extract. So first I mixed all of the wet ingredients first, then in a separate bowl, mixed the dry ingredients. So then I mixed the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.  So once they are mixed, I shaped them into a cookie shape. So then I put them in the oven at 375 degrees and baked them for 10 minutes. It was kind of a big batch, but most of the cookies were for a Easter dinner with my family. I really enjoy baking, and it’s a big hobby of mine.  :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment