Sunday, April 14, 2019

Slice of Life: April 11 & 12



  April 11

So today, what happened was that in math class, we learned about comparing rational numbers. Rational numbers are numbers that are fractions, decimals, negatives, positives, mixed, numbers like those. So in class, we had to compare negative and positive numbers using the  <  or  > sign. It was really easy! So for example, -754, and -253. The larger one is the one that looks less than the other. In the example, -253 is larger. In better words, the number is greater if it’s closer to zero, and -253 is closer to zero, so it is larger. We got IXL for homework and as of now, I finished it. :))))


  April 12

So today, after school, I went to the 7-Eleven near my house. I walked there with my mom and my sister, and we got there in about 5 minutes. We entered the store, and I got some chips, gum, and a slurpee. My sister got the same things, but instead of gum, she got some starburst, and a couple of other candies. My mom paid for the items and we left the store. We walked back to my house and I played some video games, but then my sister wanted to go the park. I got to take my slurpee there at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment