Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Slice of Life: April 7 & 8



   April 7

So today, I went to church with my mom and sister. We got in the car at about 1:10, and my mom drove to the church. So we get there, and in my church there are three kids helping. I was one of them, and there is a door that we go through, and I went inside. So that is where we get everything ready, and the kids wear the long white robe. So in my church, I usually carry a candle at the beginning. So then church starts, and after I carry the candle, everyone sits down, and the priest starts the mass. So at the end, I had helped a lot, and I was pretty happy and pleased with my work. :))))


April 8

 Today at school, I was in my second block, and it was my Social Studies class. We were going to start learning about Ancient Rome. We, as a class, were told to complete a Virtual Tour of different regions of Italy. They were Rome, Sardinia, Venice, and The Alps. So we were allowed to work with partners, and since one of my best friends was in the class too, we chose to be partners. So we had to answer 8 questions, and my friend I and divided up the questions and we each equally did the questions. So then we just answered the questions, and in the end we both had to finish the last one which was something we were supposed to do by ourselves. That was really fun with my friend.  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment