Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Slice of Life: April 15 & 16


  April 15

So today after school I got homework from my math class, and I had to work on a practice math test. It was kind of hard, but it was also easy. So it had 14 questions, and I took a long time doing it and I had made myself do this work until 10:00 PM since I was actually also doing some other stuff before then, so I took longer. It wasn’t fun, but it did give me something to do.  :((((  So when I actually started it, I realized that I needed some paper, so I grabbed one of my notebooks and pencils and started working. So, yeah, most of the day I didn’t really do much.  :/


   April 16

Today in school we started IAR testing. It used to be called PARCC, but for some reason they changed the name. So this week we have to take 3 math tests, and today it took like an hour I think. The week before we took 2 ELA tests, and they were longer. I think that’s because you had to write an essay at the end, so it would kind of take a while since students probably can’t write an entire essay without getting stuck or bored. So tomorrow and Thursday we have to take the 2 other tests, and it’s probably going to be a little hard and boring. I can’t wait to be off school on Friday. Also I can’t wait to have Easter since it’s one of my favorite holidays, and I get to be with my family.  :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment