Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Slice of Life: April 23 & 24



   April 23

Today in lunch, we got assigned seats.  :(  So yesterday I wasn’t here, and I heard from my friends that there was no assigned seats that day. So I’m wondering why people can’t follow the rules. I really dislike it when we have to because I don’t exactly have best friends in my homeroom/excel. Lunch today was really boring, and it’s probably going to be like this for a while. The good thing about lunch today was that the supervisors allowed us to move around during recess, but we’d have to stay in out seats, which was fine by me, since I knew exactly who I was going to sit with. I really hope the lunch supervisors consider the fact that assigned seats make some people miserable, i.e. me.


   April 24

Today in gym we started these groups of different sports. Last week, we chose what we wanted to play, football, soccer, and paddleball. I chose paddleball because it’s something that I’ve never tried before, and school always makes you do soccer and football. Also paddleball is played like tennis, and I’m not good at tennis from my experience. I think I did really good though, it was really easy, easier than I thought. There also wasn’t a lot of of people. I hope that we have some kind of tournament, or something like that. I also think that I hit the ball too hard, but I think I can hit it pretty far, and that’s good because the ball is supposed to go over a net. The net isn’t too high off the ground, but it isn’t too high either. I think I’ll have a lot of fun trying this sport. If you’d call it one.

No comments:

Post a Comment