Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Slice of Life: April 3 & 4


  April 3

So today, I didn’t even do much. So the one thing that I did during the afternoon was that I spend most of the day watching tv, using my phone, and pretty much nothing. So I texted my best friend that I wrote about for April 1. So I texted her saying that I wanted either her come over to my house, or I go to her house. I asked, and she said that she would ask her parents, so I did as well. So after I did that, I responded with, “You can come over to my house!”. I didn’t get a quick response, so I assumed that she was trying to convince her parents to come over. Then after a few minutes, she texted me that she can come over on Thursday. So then I asked when she could come over, and she said at about 11:30. So then the rest of the day I just started to do some homework.


 April 4

One thing that happed today was that I actually went to the post office so my mom could send a letter to either someone that we each knew, or just for my dad for his business. So first my mom had me and my sister get ready, and then head straight to the car. My mom drove to the post office and we had to wait in a long line. It probably took like 10 minutes, but it really felt like forever. It was really boring, but then again, I didn’t really have nothing to do at home. I had my phone with me, so I juts went on my phone and played some games, or browsed the internet, whilst my sister stood there doing nothing. I felt a little bit bad, so after like 3 minutes, I let her use it instead. So then finally it was our turn, and my mom gave the letter to the lady behind the counter. She scanned it, and stuff then we left, got in the car, then my mom drove us home, and I got to be bored again.

No comments:

Post a Comment