Sunday, April 14, 2019

Slice of Life: April 13 & 14


April 13

Today was my grandma and grandpa’s 50th Anniversary!! So we celebrated this occasion by going on a trip to a resort! The resort is called Pheasant Run Resort. It has a few indoor and outdoor pools, restaurants, an arcade, a theater, a fire pit, and probably a lot more, since we didn’t get to everything. I have a lot of pictures that I can show. :)))  So it was for my dad’s side of the family, and we had a lot of fun playing in the pool and the arcade. It was like 8:00, and at the resort, as I mentioned earlier, there was a fire pit, and at that time we made s’mores. We only stayed there for a night though, and I would love to stay there longer. It’s so relaxing and fun. I loved spending time with my family, and I would like to be there again. <:)))

April 14

Today at about 11:00 was when we had to leave the resort, and it was kind of a relief, because we had to keep on walking around the place, because our key cards weren’t working. :(  Also, I was really tired, and I didn’t get any good sleep. In the morning, we woke up at about 7:00, because my sister wanted to go in the pool again, and I was like “nope”. When I looked in the mirror, I had looked tired, like REALLY tired. I had waffles in the morning, my sister had cereal, my mom and grandma had a bagel, and they each had a coffee, except me and my sister of course. Then came my cousin that is a year older than me, and next thing we know, we’re out of there. I was so exhausted and disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment